Thursday, June 28, 2007

Why I Want a Cockapoo!


Why I Want a Cockapoo!

Cockapoos are very intelligent dogs. They are a cross between the french poodle and cocker spaniel breeds. They are very nice to people and other animals but should still be watched when around other unfamiliar dogs. They are also very good at being trained.
They come in different color coats (black, tan, brown, blonde, cream and combinations of these) which makes them very unique and beautiful. They have been around since the 1960’s. They are well known all over the world.
They do have some problem as they get older with their eyes and knees. A cockapoo should be brushed daily and get a haircut two times a year. This breed is easy to please and very friendly. They do eat a lot at times.
I love cockapoo dogs and I really hope we get a cockapoo from my dads work friend. It maybe a brown one or a blonde one. I really hope it will be the brown one. They are so cute I love them so much and if it is a girl I am going to name it Belle (the French word for beautiful). But if it’s a boy I am not really sure what I am going to name him but I am going to look up some names tonight for a boy cockapoo dog.

No comments: